The Loner Gang of Winter Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Loner Gang of Winter Mountain

We are a wolf roleplay site branched off of the Tropical Skys Pack.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Activity Problem
The Main Cave - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:56 am by Spitz

» The Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn
The Main Cave - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:03 pm by Deviless

» ~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest!
The Main Cave - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:59 pm by Deviless

» -Subzero- A Sled Dog Roleplay
The Main Cave - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:19 pm by Spitz

» The Main Cave
The Main Cave - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:08 pm by Spitz

» Count to 25 Before Admin, Leader, Deputy, or Mod Posts!
The Main Cave - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:25 pm by Eclipse

» Count to a thousand!
The Main Cave - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:01 pm by Eclipse

» .:Alaska:.
The Main Cave - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:30 pm by Marlo

» WQ Reviews!
The Main Cave - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:42 pm by Spitz

Top posters
Spitz
The Main Cave - Page 8 Vote_lcapThe Main Cave - Page 8 Voting_barThe Main Cave - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Deviless
The Main Cave - Page 8 Vote_lcapThe Main Cave - Page 8 Voting_barThe Main Cave - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Eclipse
Thunder
Bullet
Kagura
Blaze
Dusk
Marlo
Milly
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Main Cave

Go down 
+8
Bullet
Thunder
Milly
Dusk
Lilith
Deviless
Eclipse
Spitz
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet
Name: Spitz
Current Location in RP: The Main Cave

The Main Cave - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is where the gang spends most of their time. It was a part of the mountain until erosion hollowed it out to create a den. Deep inside the cave, there is a small stream. There is also a clearing outside the cave, the flattest part of Winter Mountain.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(ignore the people in the picture...)

Animals in the area: Mice, eagles/hawks (in clearing), voles, rabbits, rats, arctic foxes.

Last edited by Spitz on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://lonergang.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:10 pm

Blaze growls at the other wolf and lunges for his throat but instead of attacking him there, he dives under his legs and flips him off the ground. The other wolf is thrown across the floor again and from their Blaze tackles him, pinning the wolf down with his claws digging into the wolfs throat as the wolfs eyes goes wide. Blaze growls lowly before slashing at the throat, it makes gurgling noises as he struggles to get up. After a short moment he falls still. Blaze rolls of the brute and glances around for his next victim.
Back to top Go down
Bullet

Bullet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:22 pm

I quickly find my next opponet sneaking up behind Eclipse. It is a silverish grey fae that is actually somewhat pretty and he appears to be a yearling as well as I charge her. My body slams into her side and she is sent to the floor. I watch as she growls and lunges for me, I just duck out of the way and stick out my paw, tripping her when she jumps for me again. Once she is on the ground, I pounce on her, my claws digging deeply into her shoulder area and my teet sink into her neck. Suddenly I realize she looks exactly like Nightmare, just differant fur coloring. I smirk slightly, now knowing that she is Nightmare's daughter. I shake my head violently, my fangs tearing into her neck and I see she is just keeping from yelping loudly. I shake harder, she suddenly lets out an agoniziong yelp as I rip at her pelt.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Deputy
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:28 am

Thunder grunted as Nightmare kicked him the the side. Seeing the wound on Deviless he filled with rage and struck the black brute down with a flash of his paw. Snarling with blazing red eyes he ripped the brute throat. Blood dripped from his fangs as he raised his head to look around at the other loners from the now dead leaders pack.
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:52 pm

Seeing Thunder aim for his throat, Night began to whine softly, begging for mercy. But it was too late. There was a brief flash of pain, then...nothing.

Spitz stared at Nightmare, dumbfounded. A loner, begging for mercy? He began to realize that this gang had a very different culture. The white wolf's thoughts quickly cut off as he realized that the dark pelted leader was dead. A look of satisfaction crossed his face as he watched the rival gang realize they've lost and begin to retreat. There aren't many of them left. Observing from the mountain peek, Spitz saw the survivors enter a small, meek cave at the bottom of the area. Then there's a boom and the sound of crumbling rock, and he realized what just happened. They wouldn't hear from that gang again.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Character sheet
Name: Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:00 pm

Just as I'm about to deliver the killing blow to my enemy, I notice that Nightmare is gone. I turn to look at the yearling. Should I spare him? Staring thoughtfully into his deep pools, I consider.

What will my gang think of me?

Am I being a true loner?

He looks handsome...something special about him.

I can't, but I must

--spare him.

I finally make my decision.
"Go," I snarl, "Go with your little gang." As I watch him go, and I hear the familiar sounds of a cave collasping, I feel strangely disappointed. And a small part of me hopes that yearling is somehow out there, still alive.
Back to top Go down
Deviless
Leader
Deviless

Character sheet
Name: Deviless
Current Location in RP: Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:49 pm

Deviless howled in victory as the other gang retreated, and she watched them run off. An evil smirk crossed her face as she heard the familiar sound of a cave collapse in the directions they went.
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Marlo

Marlo

Character sheet
Name: Marlo

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:14 pm

(sorry I have been inactive on this pack)
Marlo watched silently as the gang ran off, a sneer on her face and her ears flicked as she heard Deviless howl. She stood frozen for moments, watching their retreat and she growled slightly at the sound of the collapse. She scowled and turned, stalking to the back of the cave where she sat dwn, eyes glancing at the others to see if they had deadly wounds.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Deputy
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:21 am

A howl rang out of Thunder. He had heard the collaps of the cave and knew that the other gang was finished. He smirked with an evil glint in his red eyes as he turned to Deviless. "Thats the end of them." he said laughing as he nuzzled his red mate.
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:16 pm

Spitz chuckled so softly that it sounded strange. "That was...too easy." He said to no one in particular. After losing the battle with TSP, this was a huge morale and status booster for the loners.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:20 pm

I sigh deeply and slowly turn away from the scene. If I told you that I wasn't grieving for the male yearling, I'd be lying. I sit down and force myself to think about the victory of this battle, not the "loss", and a smile crosses my face. I can be twisted when I want to be.
Back to top Go down
Kagura

Kagura

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:13 am

Kagura had ripped out the female deputy's throat. Leaving her dead on the ground. She watched as the rest retreated and turned her gaze to the others.
Back to top Go down
http://thewarofthree.forumms.net/
Deviless
Leader
Deviless

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:38 pm

She nuzzled Thunder back and smiled. Her loner gang was a strong one, and they were easy.
Back to top Go down
Kagura

Kagura

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:08 am

Kagura sighed. "You all alright?"she asked the yearlings and Dusk.
Back to top Go down
http://thewarofthree.forumms.net/
Eclipse

Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:04 pm

"Yes, I'm fine," I reply to Kagura, turning around. I paw a bone towards me and stare at it thoughtfully. Maybe I could gnaw into it to create pictures, writing. I shake my head at myself but consider it nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:21 pm

Spitz smirked as a scent drifted into the air--caribou, coming from the Snowy Plain. He glanced at Devil and Thunder. There weren't many hunting chances here on Winter Mountain. The canid could already feel the blood lust overtaking him as drool dripped down from his maw.
Back to top Go down
Bullet

Bullet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:29 pm

I flick my ears and suddenly look up as I hear a wolf speak and I realize it was Kagura addressing me and a few others. It takes me a moment to let my mind process what she said and I absently nodded to her. "Ya Im fine," I responded, just before lowering my head to lick my shoulder wound as blood a small trickle of blood ran through my black fur. I shivered slightly, ignoring the scent of caribou in the distance as I moved to the side of the clearing to get out of everyones way.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:23 pm

I scent caribou in the air, and know that a feeding frenzy is imminent. But I'm not hungry or in the mood for hunting. Like Bullet, I move, clearing the way for the other loners, the bone tightly being held between my jaws.
Back to top Go down
Deviless
Leader
Deviless

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:46 pm

Deviless too caught the scent of the prey, and she looked at the others, seeing that they were excited. "Go hunt, scrubs," she yelled. That was the nicest she could have been after defeating those other loners.
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:08 pm

Spitz produced a sound halfway between a yip and a snarl at the leader's command. At that, he made his way down the mountain in an agile and graceful manner, like a ghost.

-The Icy Plain-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Cave
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Loner Gang of Winter Mountain :: The Gang :: Main Roleplay-
Jump to: