The Loner Gang of Winter Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Loner Gang of Winter Mountain

We are a wolf roleplay site branched off of the Tropical Skys Pack.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Activity Problem
The Main Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:56 am by Spitz

» The Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn
The Main Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:03 pm by Deviless

» ~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest!
The Main Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:59 pm by Deviless

» -Subzero- A Sled Dog Roleplay
The Main Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:19 pm by Spitz

» The Main Cave
The Main Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:08 pm by Spitz

» Count to 25 Before Admin, Leader, Deputy, or Mod Posts!
The Main Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:25 pm by Eclipse

» Count to a thousand!
The Main Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:01 pm by Eclipse

» .:Alaska:.
The Main Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:30 pm by Marlo

» WQ Reviews!
The Main Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:42 pm by Spitz

Top posters
Spitz
The Main Cave - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Main Cave - Page 3 Voting_barThe Main Cave - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Deviless
The Main Cave - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Main Cave - Page 3 Voting_barThe Main Cave - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Eclipse
Thunder
Bullet
Kagura
Blaze
Dusk
Marlo
Milly
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Main Cave

Go down 
+8
Bullet
Thunder
Milly
Dusk
Lilith
Deviless
Eclipse
Spitz
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet
Name: Spitz
Current Location in RP: The Main Cave

The Main Cave - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is where the gang spends most of their time. It was a part of the mountain until erosion hollowed it out to create a den. Deep inside the cave, there is a small stream. There is also a clearing outside the cave, the flattest part of Winter Mountain.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(ignore the people in the picture...)

Animals in the area: Mice, eagles/hawks (in clearing), voles, rabbits, rats, arctic foxes.

Last edited by Spitz on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://lonergang.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Thunder
Deputy
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:31 am

Noticing the young pups walking into the cave the deputy growled. Padding over he dropped his herbs and started to sniff at each pup. "You should have stayed here." Thunder growled.
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:19 pm

Spitz overheard the conversation and turned to glare (although he's always glaring XD) at the deputy. "If the pups don't fight, they will never learn to be good fighters." He spoke smoothly. The white brute didn't sound angry, defiant, or defensive. He said the words matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Character sheet
Name: Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:24 pm

I stir, awoken by the sound of voices speaking to me. Dusk and Lilith. I realize. At least the words register in my brain. Maybe there won't be any permanent mind damage after all. I blink and stare at my two friends. "I just got my head knocked on a rock by Rosaleena." I shiver with anger at that. Rosa gave my scars on my back and now this. She will pay...no matter how long that takes. "I'm okay, though." I lie, because I'm really not sure if I am. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Deviless
Leader
Deviless

Character sheet
Name: Deviless
Current Location in RP: Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:06 pm

Devil looked around at her crushed gang, she she shook her head. Too many wolves were injured. Now that we're weak, will they [TSP] attack us by surprise? She sat down and watched her mate heal the pups.

(Don't worry there won't be another battle anytime soon :3)
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Thunder
Deputy
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:51 am

Thunder turned and snalred at Spitz stalking towards him now that he had finished with the pups. "And if they die we will have less wolves to give us the strength we need to kill them." he snapped jerking his head out of the den and in the direction of TSP territory. His red eyes blazed as he glared at the white brute. "While you are a strong fighter you need to learn your place and dont think I wont hesitate." the gray brute said.
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:37 pm

It was rare for Spitz to get wolves angry. Often, he made one teeter at the edge of anger and just plain irritation. A look of surprise and and a nearly undetectable trace of fear registered on the arctic wolf's face, then gave way to a sneer, which in turn became a flat, unreadable expression. "I believe you, O Great One." Spitz said to Thunder. He rolled over into a submissive position, laughing inwardly at his own mockery.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 7:02 pm

Blaze slowed down in the shadows as he neared the den. He stopped suddenly as he saw the olves licking and tending their wounds. He grunted and took several steps back, eyes narrowed as he decided to go ahead and wait when they were not cleaning themselves to introduce himself. He knew he wasnt a TSP member but they may not know it as he scented somewhat like the one brute he fought with. He sat down and narrowed his eyes in a glare as he waited, figuring it would take a bit for them to be done with the healing.
Back to top Go down
Bullet

Bullet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 7:05 pm

Bullet limped into the clearing, his leg that Dawn had snapped at was bleeding and burned his skin though he tried to ignore the slight pain as he made his way into the cave. Once inside he looked around, anger and sadness for his gang members and the TSP. He growled and looked over to the pups. He slowly padded torwards them awkwardly, seeing that Eclipse looked badly wounded.
Back to top Go down
Deviless
Leader
Deviless

Character sheet
Name: Deviless
Current Location in RP: Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:45 pm

Deviless looked around, and she shrugged. She didn't care about others' wounds, but she did care about the gang at its weak state. She grunted and laid down.
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Eclipse

Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:03 pm

I see Bullet approaching, and a weak growl rises in my throat. But I cut it short. The raven pup could take me on while I am frail, but at this point I think that ranks are the last thing on every pup's mind. Instead, I shift over to make room for Bullet where the rest of the pups are gathered.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Deputy
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:05 pm

Thunder lashed out with his paw. His claws opened a wound in Spitz side making blood well out and stain his pelt even more. Turning away he padded over to Bullet and sniffed at his broken leg. "It will need to be set if its to heal right." he said leading the brute over to where his herbs were. Laying two slpits down he waited for him to lay down so he could fix it.
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:09 pm

Spitz growled as the deputy opened an old wound. He got to his paws as the gray brute walked away, lucidly glaring after him but not making any move to fight back. Gruffily, Spitz stalked deep into the cave turning away so that the gang could not see his stormy eyes and embarrassed expression.
Back to top Go down
Bullet

Bullet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:22 pm

Bullet was slightly confused as Eclipse growled at him and then he snarled as he realized what she thought he was doing. Im not Rocket! I dont take on the weak and defensless and I dont even care to be dominant to any of you pups! As long as you dont treat me like im an omega then theirs no need to worry about me...except for a fun battle. He thougth with a glare and looked up as he heard the deputy speak to him. Bullet nodded and glared at the spot that Eclipse made for him with a snarl on his muzzle before turning to the deputy, suddenly realizing his leg hurt a lot worse than he thought though it felt slightly numb. He lifted his broken leg and padded awkwardly after Thunder before lieing down and spreading out his broken leg so that Thunder may fix it.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Deputy
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:27 pm

Thunder carefully straightened the pups leg and bound it. "It will take around 42 days to heal maybe longer." the gray brute said, "Keep off it as much as possible to help it heal quickly."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:33 pm

I blink, not expecting Bullet to react so strongly to my small growl. With a sigh, I lay my snout on my front paws. My head throbs faintly, but not nearly as much as before. My green orbs bore into a nearby shape--a wolf (Blaze). "Who's there?" I murmur. I think I have seen this brute from the battle, but I can't remember much.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Deputy
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:38 pm

Thunder heard Eclispes question and whipped around. Seeing a brute he snarled and walked forward. As he got closer he noticed that the brute didnt have TSP scent on him but the deputy was still wary. "Who are you?" he asked growling.
Back to top Go down
Bullet

Bullet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:12 am

Bullet ground his teeth at the pain of his leg being bound and he nodded in thanks to Thunder but suddenly his body stiffened as he scented a wolf. He narrowed his eyes, recognizing the scent form the battle of TSP yet the scent wasnt TSP. Bullet suddenly remembered the brute that he saw out of the corner of his eyes at the border. Bullet growled and struggled to his paws and glared at the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:15 am

Blaze narrowed his eyes in a seconds of thought, debating whether he should growl at the brute or not though he finally decided against it as the wolf had not yet attacked him. Blaze cleared his throat, "Im Blaze....who are you?"
he inquered, wary of the wolfs gang members and the wolf himself. He tensed his muscles, ready to dodge a blow if needed.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Deputy
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:18 am

Thunder smirked at Blaze. "I am the deputy of the Loner Gang." he growled. His red eyes flashed. "My name is Thunder and my mate is Deviless the leader." Without warning his gray paw lashed out and struck the brutes cheek opening 4 gashes there.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:28 am

Blaze nodded to the wolf who he now knew as Thunder and he suddenly froze as he swung a blow at him. Blaze snarled and flashed a paw up to block the blow but he slipped and instead his large paw knocked into the Thunders muzzle and gave a cut above the brutes nose and across his muzzle. "Oops," he muttered sarcastically and rubbed his cheeck with a paw. He shook his head and peared around Thunder before turning back to him. "Well congradulations on being the leaders mate then," he barked
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Deputy
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:31 am

Thunder snarled as the Blaze slashed his muzzle and then was rude to him. With a quick move the gray deputy knocked the brute down and placed his paw on the others windpipe slowly pushing down. "Be careful on what you say because i wont hesitate to kill you." he growled with swirling red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:38 am

Blaze grunted as he was shoved to the ground. He huffed in answer(chocking slightly) to the brute and wiggled to the side before hopping up and shaking his fur. "Why cant any wolf take a joke?" He thought angrily and nodded to Thunder though he said nothing in response, just acknowledgement to what he said.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Deputy
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:43 am

Thunder turned from the brute and went over to his mate. Nudging her gently he looked at Devil with loving eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:46 am

Blaze watched as Thunder walked off and Blaze sat down, not sure what to do at the time being. He grunted and lie down, eyes flickering from the differant wolfs of the gang.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:06 am

Lilith saw Bullet coming over then perked her ears as Eclipse growled at him. She gave Eclipse a weird look before getting up. She yawned and looked over she saw a new wolf. She huffed and laid down, closing her eyes trying to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Cave
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Loner Gang of Winter Mountain :: The Gang :: Main Roleplay-
Jump to: