The Loner Gang of Winter Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Loner Gang of Winter Mountain

We are a wolf roleplay site branched off of the Tropical Skys Pack.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Activity Problem
The Main Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:56 am by Spitz

» The Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn
The Main Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:03 pm by Deviless

» ~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest!
The Main Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:59 pm by Deviless

» -Subzero- A Sled Dog Roleplay
The Main Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:19 pm by Spitz

» The Main Cave
The Main Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:08 pm by Spitz

» Count to 25 Before Admin, Leader, Deputy, or Mod Posts!
The Main Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:25 pm by Eclipse

» Count to a thousand!
The Main Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:01 pm by Eclipse

» .:Alaska:.
The Main Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:30 pm by Marlo

» WQ Reviews!
The Main Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:42 pm by Spitz

Top posters
Spitz
The Main Cave - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe Main Cave - Page 4 Voting_barThe Main Cave - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Deviless
The Main Cave - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe Main Cave - Page 4 Voting_barThe Main Cave - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Eclipse
Thunder
Bullet
Kagura
Blaze
Dusk
Marlo
Milly
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Main Cave

Go down 
+8
Bullet
Thunder
Milly
Dusk
Lilith
Deviless
Eclipse
Spitz
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet
Name: Spitz
Current Location in RP: The Main Cave

The Main Cave - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is where the gang spends most of their time. It was a part of the mountain until erosion hollowed it out to create a den. Deep inside the cave, there is a small stream. There is also a clearing outside the cave, the flattest part of Winter Mountain.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(ignore the people in the picture...)

Animals in the area: Mice, eagles/hawks (in clearing), voles, rabbits, rats, arctic foxes.

Last edited by Spitz on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://lonergang.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Dusk

Dusk

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:10 am

Dusk looked over at Lilith as she heard Eclipse growl at Bullet. She sighs getting up as she hears Thunder and Spitz going at it again. She sighed and got up seeing a newcomer. "Hey, names Dusk." She says. Dusk sighs as Thunder walks over to Devil. "Yeah, I wouldn't mess with him if I was you. He's bad news if he's with Devil." She grumbles, giving the new wolf some advice.
Back to top Go down
http://thewolvesofpower.forumotion.com
Eclipse

Eclipse

Character sheet
Name: Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:36 am

I huff at the strange look Lilith gives me. Why is everyone looking at me as if I'm crazy? Oh wait, that's because I am. I remind myself with a sigh. I roll over so my back is pointedly to Lilith and Dusk, completing ignoring the new wolf. Sometimes, I just want to shut myself away from the world.
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:40 am

Spitz finally returned from his hiding. He glanced at Thunder as if their fight never happened and trotted up to the newbie. "My name's Spitz." He said. "I'd take Dusk's advice if I were you." The white brute added with a smirk, the closest thing to a loner smile. "I learned the hard way."
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:16 pm

"Thanks for the advice, Dusk" Blaze barked before pausing, "Ill keep that in mind....my names Blaze," He said before looking up as he noticed a whte brute approaching him. Blaze tensed his muscles, ready to dodge or attack but he realized the wolf was just going to speak. Blaze nodded, not bothering to say his name again as he probably heard it just a few seconds ago. As Spitz spoke of learning the hard way Blaze smiled and looked at the brutes open ashoulder before nodding. "Ya, I can see that."
Back to top Go down
Deviless
Leader
Deviless

Character sheet
Name: Deviless
Current Location in RP: Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:41 pm

Deviless saw the new wolf, and she didn't care that Thunder had attacked him. Se nuzzled her mate when he laid down next to her.
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Thunder
Deputy
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:09 pm

Thunder rested his head gently on Deviless back. He slowly breathed in his mates sweet scent. "How badly hurt are you?" he inquired softly.
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:22 pm

The strong white wolf allowed a small chuckle to escape his body. He had forgotten how good it was to laugh. "Indeed." He said to Blaze. Spitz briefly turned around to lick the wounded shoulder, then looked at the newcomer again. "I saw you during the battle. You were helping us." The brute noted mildly.
Back to top Go down
Deviless
Leader
Deviless

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:46 pm

"Well, not badly hurt, I usually try to ignore the pain, but there isn't much pain left," she replied. She slowly closed her eyes but stayed awake.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:36 pm

Blaze smiled slightly as Spitz laughed and then he nodded when he stated that he helped them fight. "Ya I helped, I was looking for a pack/gang to join and when I saw two I decided I wanted to join this one, figuring if I helped fight then I may be allowed to join...plus I just like to fight," Blaze said with an absent minded shrug.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

Dusk

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 7:03 pm

"No problem." Dusk says to Blaze. She perked her ears, listening to Spitz and Blaze's conversation. The black and white loner sighs as she hears them talking about the fight. "I can't believe they actually beat us though." She mumbles. "I mean, I understand that they have more numbers then us but still." Dusk huffs.
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 7:47 pm

Spitz nodded at Blaze, then grumbled his agreement with Dusk. "We'll get them someday..." He mumbled more to himself than to the black and white fae. "The only reason why we didn't beat them the first time was because of the cave collaspe."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 7:54 pm

I stumble to my paws, ignoring the pain that accompanies it. I'm sick and tired of being cooped up, so I walk outside the cave. My head starts to throb again, and I feel faint, but I don't lay down. I really am crazy. I laugh aloud at my own thought. Totally crazy.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Deputy
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:34 am

Thunder nuzzled Deviless gently. "Is anything broken and were are you hurt the worst?' he asked worry clear in his voice. He had not long found her and wasnt going to lose her anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Deviless
Leader
Deviless

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:39 pm

(I honestly forgot where she was hurt :3)

"Um... nothing's broken," Devil responded. She opened her eyes to look at her mate.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Deputy
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:05 am

Thunder let out a sigh of relief. "Thank goddness." he said. He pressed close to his red mate as his whole body relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Kagura

Kagura

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:33 am

Kagura came back humming a little tune.

"Heart-beats fast,
Colors and promises,
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone,
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow,
One step closer!
I have died everyday waiting for you!
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you!
For a thousand years,
I'll love you for a thousand more!

Time-stands-still,
Beauty in-all-she-is,
I will be brave!
I will not let anything take-away,
What's standing in front of me!
Every breath-
Every hour-has come to this...
One step closer!
I have died everyday waiting for you!
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you,
For a thousand years,
I'll love you for a thousand more..."she whispered the whole song and padded into the cave that she was the founder of.

"Why did I let them in my home anyway..."she thought to herself. "Oh yeah, because Quake let them.."she sighed.
Back to top Go down
http://thewarofthree.forumms.net/
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:27 pm

Spitz gave Kagura a sideways glare. Sometimes he questioned her loyalty. Sighing, the white brute looked at Blaze again.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:31 pm

I scramble over to Kagura as she enters the area. "Hey, Kag," I say, "What'cha singing?" I smile hopefully.

(leave it to Ecli to be that annoying pup...XD)
Back to top Go down
Deviless
Leader
Deviless

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:16 pm

"Yeah..." Deviless agreed. She put her head down and closed her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Deputy
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:09 am

Thunder ears flicked at the sound of Kagura singing. He frowned wondering if she was loyal to the gang. "I love you." he said softly in Deviless red ear.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

Dusk

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:30 am

Dusk sighed, then looked over as Kagura walked into the cave. "Well, see you later." The black and white loner said to the two. She limps off, heading towards Kagura and Eclipse.
Back to top Go down
Kagura

Kagura

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:47 pm

"Hello Eclipse."she said with a kind smile. She saw Dusk came over and smiled. "Hello to you too."she said. "I'm just singing a little song that my mother used to sing for me when I was little."she said.

Back to top Go down
http://thewarofthree.forumms.net/
Deviless
Leader
Deviless

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:19 pm

Deviless did hear what Thunder said in her ear, and that's when she fell asleep. She smiled as she dreamed about TSP's nightmare...
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:52 pm

Bored, the large white wolf trotted away from Blaze. He gnawed on the tough meat of the half-eaten (by Devil lol) Bighorn Sheep he'd killed earlier.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:57 pm

As I process the raven fae's words, my smile morphs into a frown. I had never heard a lullaby in my life. Hurricane, my mom, never tried to soothe or comfort me. I guess it was always kind of a love-hate relationship. Sighing, I stare up a Kagura. "Cool," is all I can choke out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Cave
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Loner Gang of Winter Mountain :: The Gang :: Main Roleplay-
Jump to: