The Loner Gang of Winter Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Loner Gang of Winter Mountain

We are a wolf roleplay site branched off of the Tropical Skys Pack.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Activity Problem
The Main Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:56 am by Spitz

» The Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn
The Main Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:03 pm by Deviless

» ~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest!
The Main Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:59 pm by Deviless

» -Subzero- A Sled Dog Roleplay
The Main Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:19 pm by Spitz

» The Main Cave
The Main Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:08 pm by Spitz

» Count to 25 Before Admin, Leader, Deputy, or Mod Posts!
The Main Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:25 pm by Eclipse

» Count to a thousand!
The Main Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:01 pm by Eclipse

» .:Alaska:.
The Main Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:30 pm by Marlo

» WQ Reviews!
The Main Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:42 pm by Spitz

Top posters
Spitz
The Main Cave - Page 6 Vote_lcapThe Main Cave - Page 6 Voting_barThe Main Cave - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Deviless
The Main Cave - Page 6 Vote_lcapThe Main Cave - Page 6 Voting_barThe Main Cave - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Eclipse
Thunder
Bullet
Kagura
Blaze
Dusk
Marlo
Milly
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Main Cave

Go down 
+8
Bullet
Thunder
Milly
Dusk
Lilith
Deviless
Eclipse
Spitz
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet
Name: Spitz
Current Location in RP: The Main Cave

The Main Cave - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is where the gang spends most of their time. It was a part of the mountain until erosion hollowed it out to create a den. Deep inside the cave, there is a small stream. There is also a clearing outside the cave, the flattest part of Winter Mountain.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(ignore the people in the picture...)

Animals in the area: Mice, eagles/hawks (in clearing), voles, rabbits, rats, arctic foxes.

Last edited by Spitz on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://lonergang.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Bullet

Bullet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:41 pm

I smack my lips together as I finish the piece of meat before sliding out of the bushes while licking my jaws clean of blood. Seeing Eclipse, Kagura, and Lilith to the side of the clearing, I frown, curious of what they were talking about though I made no move to go see them as I didn't have too good a relationship with Eclipse. Not only that but I wanted to stay away from her because I knew she wanted to fight so that she could become the dominant pup and let me know that. I scowled, not necessarily wishing to fight her with a broken leg, plus I didn't care about being dominant pup, I just don't want someone telling me what to do and when. After a moment I sighed, knowing I would fight her in a challenge just like the first day I joined. I suddenly shook my black fur out and yawned, blinking at the sunlight before sitting down, propping my leg out comfortably behind me and forgetting my wandering thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:00 pm

Blaze stands up with a yawn as the sun light slants into his eyes and wakes him up. He glanced around, seeing a fae and two pups standing off to the side and then a pup near some bushes. He shakes his head warily and then perks up as he sees the alpha standing alone outside the cave. After a moment of thought, Blaze stalked forward until he was only paces away from the alpha. He stared at her for a moment and cleared his throat to gain her attention. "Hi there, I'm Blaze and I helped fight with that other pack down the mountain. I was wondering if I could join your gang." he said somewhat nervously and with a respectful dip of his head torwards the alpha.
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:12 pm

Spitz yawned and stretched, casually revealing his sharp canines. His ruby orbs flitted about the clearing as he waited for Thunder to come around.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Deputy
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:19 pm

Thunder gathered up his herbs and padded over to Spitz. Setting down his bundle he waited for the white brute to lift his paw.
Back to top Go down
Deviless
Leader
Deviless

Character sheet
Name: Deviless
Current Location in RP: Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:20 pm

Deviless looked over at the new wolf. "Yeah sure. Whatever... Blaze," she growled, not really in the best mood.
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Thunder
Deputy
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:52 pm

Hearing Deviless voice the deputy turned. "Whats wrong sweetheart?" Thunder asked moving closer to the red leader.
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:29 pm

Spitz gingerly lifted his right paw. He rolled his eyes but managed to resist the urge to utter a smart remark as Thunder fussed over Deviless.
Back to top Go down
Marlo

Marlo

Character sheet
Name: Marlo

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:30 pm

Marlo stalked forward and only paused as she was standing only paces away from the clearing where she could scent several other wolves, only few that she could remember vaguly. She shook her head and spread a small false smile on her face before padding out of the bushes and into the clearing where she sweeped her head to the side, searching for the leader she knew of, Tornado. She frowned as she didnt spot him, nor his son Earthquake. She grumbled and her ears perked as she spotted Deviless, a red fae she barely knew the name of and that was extremly bossy and aggressive. With a grunt Marlo quickly trottedd to her though she stayed distances away from the fae and Marlo cleared her throat. "Where is Tornado and Earthqu-" Marlo cut off immediatly as she spotted Earthquakes dead body in the middle of the clearing. She scowled, "Where is Tornado? I wish to rejoin the loner gang" Marlo corrected herself and turning back to Devil.

Last edited by Marlo on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Deputy
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:00 pm

Thunder looked at the new wolf. "He is dead." he said with a growl. Turning back to Spitz he started to change the dressing on his paw. "Deviless is the new leader." he said as he worked.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Character sheet
Name: Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:45 pm

I stare at Marlo, speechless. "Hi Marlo," I manage to squeak out, recognizing her. I hated that she mentioned Tormado and Earthquake. I mean, I understand that she doesn't know, but still. It isn't the grief that affects me--I've long gotten over death. I have had to deal with it my whole life and it just bounces off of me now. No, it's the responsibility that affects me. I am the last heir of Tornado, and I must carry on that legacy. But the burden sits on my shoulders, weighing me down. I sigh and recompose myself, straightening up and resisting the urge to hide in Kagura's thick dark fur. "Devil's not in a very good mood right now..." I warn Marlo.
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:49 pm

Spitz nodded in thanks to Thunder and placed his paw down gently on the ground. He looked at Marlo and recognition lit his scarlet gaze. "Hello," He greeted the fae in an even voice.
Back to top Go down
Marlo

Marlo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:25 pm

Marlo perked her ears in alarm that they both had died. She shook her head, forgetting about and turned her head back to Deviless to await an answer before she looked over and saw a pup sqweek to her. Her golden green eyes stared at the pup for a moment untill recognition of the pup hit her. "Hey Eclipse," she said in a saddend tone as the pup appeared to be somewhat depressed about her brother and fathers death. She shook her head slightly and lisitened as she spoke some more. Her musles tensed and she nodded in response to Eclipse as she said Devil was in a bad mood. "When is she not?" she wonders, smiling slightly before turning and seeing another recognizable face, Spitz. "Hello Spitz," she said somewhat softly in greeting to the large white brute.
Back to top Go down
Bullet

Bullet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:59 pm

I perk my ears at the new fae and I stare at her for a moment, scensing a deja-vu feeling. Suddenly I grin, remembering the fae. "Hey, Marlo," I greet, standing up and limping back into the cave on three legs, my broken leg awkwardly stiff behind me. I sigh, if only I didnt have this stupid broken leg. I growl with a scowl on my face and plop down on the cave floor, still unhappy about my injury.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:19 am

"Er...thanks" Blaze said as Deviless accepted him into the gang. He backed up as he saw another wolf and he caught her name. He nodded to her in greeting and grinned as a pup[Eclipse] said Devil was in a bad mood. "You got that right," he thought, smiling as he backed out of the way and went to sit in the corner of the den.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Deputy
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:11 am

Leaving Spitz with a nod Thunder moved over to Eclipse. Dropping his herbs he started to check the pups wounds.
Back to top Go down
Deviless
Leader
Deviless

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:33 pm

Deviless perked her ears as she saw somewhat a familiar face. Marlo? Oh please... she thought. Hearing her mention Earthquake and Tornado the fae jumped and pinned her down, baring her fangs in her face. "Don't you ever speak of those names again! You hear me!?! I'm the leader now!!" she snarled. She clawed the fae's cheek, drawing a bit of blood. She got off of her, still eying her with a frown. "I'm not in the best mood... you're lucky you're still alive," she growled. "The only reason I spared your life is so the gang is stronger. Now whatever with you." She walked back in the cave.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Deputy
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:54 pm

Thunder sighed as he fiished Eclipses treatment. He padded over to Bullet and started work on his wounds. "I am Thunder. Deputy and mate to Deviless." he said in a way of reconizing Marlos return to the gang.
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:14 pm

Spitz nodded back to Marlo. He wasn't surprised as Devil attacked the fae, and he watched with an unreadable expression.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:26 pm

I almost gasp at Devil's sudden snap of rage. I mentally and silently plead with the red femme to let go of Marlo. When she finally does, I sigh. It isn't fair. Gathering up all my courage, I growl loudly, "It wasn't her fault, you know." I know that my stubborness and rebellious nature will eventually be the end of me. But I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Bullet

Bullet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:07 pm

I watched silently as Marlo is attacked. I scowl, knowing it wasnt right that she was attacked for saying their names, its not like she knew! I scoff and then freeze as I hear Eclipses out burst. My jaw drops open at her growl at the leader and I shake my head, glancing back at Deviless, hoping she doesnt attack Marlo or Eclipse and kill them.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Deputy
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:40 pm

Thunder halted and walked back to the sandy pup. "Watch what you say pup." he growled. "If she hadnt left then she would have known. I suggest you say sorry to your leader now before she kills you."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:26 pm

I glare at Thunder, now too angered to stop. "She didn't leave us. She was separated from us after the Collaspe." I say, and turn my gaze back at Devil, my stare unwavering and dauntless. Then I pause. I hear deafening wolf pawsteps and a strange scent. I struggle not to show my fear.
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:31 pm

(...and let the rp event begin!)

Spitz picked up on the sound and scent too. He whipped around, snarling furiously. The scent was not of TSP--it smelled distinctly loner. But how is there another loner gang here? He mused.
Back to top Go down
Deviless
Leader
Deviless

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:14 pm

Deviless growled at the pup, and walked over to her. "Watch what you say to me, pup. I'm no member of your stupid deceased pup gang. I can kill you whenever I want," she growled, finally starting to calm down. She swatted the pup then walked away.
Back to top Go down
Marlo

Marlo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:28 pm

Marlo gasped in alarm as Devil lept on her and slashed at her. She stayed silent and was frozen to the ground, only moving to get up when Davil got off her. She quickly stood up and shook out her fur, smiling slightly once again as a part of her act. She shook her head and her jaw dropped as Eclipse growled at Deviless. She didnt want the pup to get hurt and her hackles rose as Devil came and growled at the pup. Her eyes narrowed and she kept herself from growling. Their was no way Eclipse would get hurt because of her though she suddenly relaxed as Deviless walked off after swatting Eclipse. "Thanks...are you ok?" she asked, looking back down to Eclipse, her expression mild and guarded as she didnt want Eclipse to think that she thought she was a weakling. Which she didnt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Cave
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Loner Gang of Winter Mountain :: The Gang :: Main Roleplay-
Jump to: