The Loner Gang of Winter Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Loner Gang of Winter Mountain

We are a wolf roleplay site branched off of the Tropical Skys Pack.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Activity Problem
The Main Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:56 am by Spitz

» The Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn
The Main Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:03 pm by Deviless

» ~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest!
The Main Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:59 pm by Deviless

» -Subzero- A Sled Dog Roleplay
The Main Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:19 pm by Spitz

» The Main Cave
The Main Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:08 pm by Spitz

» Count to 25 Before Admin, Leader, Deputy, or Mod Posts!
The Main Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:25 pm by Eclipse

» Count to a thousand!
The Main Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:01 pm by Eclipse

» .:Alaska:.
The Main Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:30 pm by Marlo

» WQ Reviews!
The Main Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:42 pm by Spitz

Top posters
Spitz
The Main Cave - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Main Cave - Page 2 Voting_barThe Main Cave - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Deviless
The Main Cave - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Main Cave - Page 2 Voting_barThe Main Cave - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Eclipse
Thunder
Bullet
Kagura
Blaze
Dusk
Marlo
Milly
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Main Cave

Go down 
+8
Bullet
Thunder
Milly
Dusk
Lilith
Deviless
Eclipse
Spitz
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet
Name: Spitz
Current Location in RP: The Main Cave

The Main Cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is where the gang spends most of their time. It was a part of the mountain until erosion hollowed it out to create a den. Deep inside the cave, there is a small stream. There is also a clearing outside the cave, the flattest part of Winter Mountain.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(ignore the people in the picture...)

Animals in the area: Mice, eagles/hawks (in clearing), voles, rabbits, rats, arctic foxes.

Last edited by Spitz on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://lonergang.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Lilith

Lilith

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:25 am

Lilith sighed in relief and tilted her head at Eclipse look she was giving both her and Dusk. She scented the air frowned smelling some wolves close by. She turned back to Eli and Dusk and asked, "You don't think those scents belong to the Tropical Skys Pack, do you?" The black pup wagged her tail at the thought of a battle.

Last edited by Lilith on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dusk

Dusk

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:32 am

Dusk nodded at Eclipse, "Yeah, I wonder..." She frowned at the look that Eclipse was giving her and Lil though then looked to Lilith to see that she also had a look on her face. The black and white fea's eyes went wide as she heard Lil's question. She scented the air and almost jumped to her feet growling, all because she was use to doing it. That's Dawn's scent with the Tropical Skys Pack... She thought then sighed, "Looks like the day to fight has come..." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
http://thewolvesofpower.forumotion.com
Thunder
Deputy
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:42 am

Seeing his red mate the brute smiled. Padding over he nuzzled her gently before looking at the new fae who said her name was Milly. With a small smirk the gray and black brute lept landing over her. He growled and slashed open one of her of her shoulders. "Nice to meet you Milly." he said with bordom dripping off his words. His red eyes swirled as he made sure she knew he was above her in ranks. Returning to Deviless he nudged her to one side slightly and started to rip into the carrcass eating beside her. Catching the scent of some of the TSP wolves he raised his head and snarled. "I will kill them." he said stalking to the entrance and looking out.
Back to top Go down
Milly

Milly

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:50 am

Milly glared into the distance, her muscles rigid when suddenly she felt wet on her shoulder and she knew that someone had attacked her again. She jerked her head sharply to the wolf and snarled, getting ready to jump at the brute and give him a wound of his own when she realized this wolf was of hgher rank. She grumbled and turned her head as he trotted off and she continued to glare into the distance, ignoring her slashed shoulder though she did lean her weight on the other side of her body. After moments she saw him stalk up to the entrance and sh heard him say he would kill him. Her fur fluffed out in excitement at the mention of a sure fight and she growled lowly, a rough rumble in her throat as she kept her eyes locked into the distance though once in a while her aggressive gaze flickered to the brute[Thunder] to make sure he wasnt going to attack her again. She twitched her ears and stopped looking at him, figuring that he wouldnt attack if another small pack was nearing the territory. She snorted loudly and jerked her head back and gazed into the distance before she narrowed her eyes at the three wolves head as she tried to see what strengths and weaknesses they would probably have.
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:40 pm

Spitz nodded at Milly, but completely ignored her as Thunder slashed her shoulder. He turned around to sulk in the cave, but then an all-too-familiar scent made him raise his hackles. Recognition came instantly. The Tropical Skys Pack... The white brute confirmed in his thoughts. Spitz's jaws began to part in a snarl, eyes glowing bright red, the color of blood. Drool dribbled from his fangs, his mouth watering at the prospect of revenge. (right now he looks like my avatar XD)
The arctic wolf eagerly bounded away.

-To the border/to TSP-
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Character sheet
Name: Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:49 pm

Ecli switched her green gaze, which now sparkled with earnest, to Lilith. "Yes...yes it is." Her voice sounded hauntingly cold. She stood up confidently, waiting for Devil's signal to go to the border (don't really go to the border, just TSP). Eclipse was ready: she was born to fight. In the pup gang, she was always the best fighter. Fueled by vengeance, the sandy colored pup would be almost unstoppable (at least for other pups).
Back to top Go down
Bullet

Bullet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:15 pm

Bullet stared at the new fae who called herself Milly. His ears flickered as he saw her already have at it with two otherwolves that Bullet had yet to discover their names. He snorted and suddenly froze, after a moments rigid pause he opened his jaws to taste the wind. A harsh scent of the TSP pack smacked into the roof of his jaws. He gurgled out a snarl and stumbled to his paws, his hackles rising. His lips pulled back and he slowly stalked forward to the mouth of the cave, favoring his right paw, the paw that was not injured, as he stopped, his silver blue gaze burning into the landscape as he searched for the wolves. Suddenly his gaze flickered to the white brute as he ran off. Bullet almost followed him but he saw that Eclipse had faltered and that no other wolf had followed the brute. He snorted and went ahead to pad after the brute, his movements stiff and his head held level with his neck so that it wouldnt pull on his gaping wound on his neck.

To the border
Back to top Go down
Deviless
Leader
Deviless

Character sheet
Name: Deviless
Current Location in RP: Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:30 pm

(Ok just try to make sure TSP ends up winning, because after all this is the pack's RP event, not LG's)

Devil smiled as Thunder ate with her, and didn't care that he had just attacked Milly. She suddenly lifted her head up and smelled a well-known scent. She smirked. "Tropical Skys Pack..." she said under her breath, "will die today!" She nuzzled her mate and ran off to the border.

>>Le Border<<
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Bullet

Bullet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:43 pm

(OK I thought that would happen anyways but does that mean that the whole pack will die and this pack site will be deleted? Just wondering)
Back to top Go down
Milly

Milly

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:51 pm

(Ya I was wondering the same thing Bullet)
Milly stared after as she saw Spitz, Deviless, and a pup run off to the border. She grunted and loped after them, her hackles up, muscles tense, and lips pulled back over her glistening wet teeth. She allowed a small growl to rumble in her throat as she followed after tensly.

to the border~

Last edited by Milly on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Deputy
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:43 am

Thunder followed Deviless out of the cave and loped towards the three wolves. His breath quickened at the tought of a fight and his red eyes swirled.

-to the border-
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:19 pm

(No...somehow we'll have to make TSP win without destroying the loners...I don't want to shut down this site since I've grown attached to the loner gang lol)
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:22 pm

Eclipse grinned to reveal sharp canines. She bounded after the others, with a shrill howl that sounded like a war cry.

-Border/TSP-
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:24 pm

Lilith sighed then sees most of the other members leave. She smiles and says happily, "A fight already! This is going to be fun!" The black pup jumps up and runs after the others to help fight.

~To the Border/ TSP~
Back to top Go down
Dusk

Dusk

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:29 pm

Dusk turns her head as she sees almost everyone in the gang run towards the border. She watches as the two pups she was talking to runs after them. The black and white loner sighed then thought, Please forgive me Dawn... She gets up and runs off after the others to go fight the Tropical Skys Pack, and to fight her sister.

~To the Border/ TSP~
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:32 pm

(hmm...I'm going to try something different with Eclipse. Two different characters, why not two different rp styles?)

Through the din and chaos, I think I hear a voice--Lilith's. I blink and turn my head to look at her as Thunder carries me by the scruff. "We lost." I mutter absently. "When I attacked Rosa, I accidentally hit my head on a rock." That's all I remember from the battle. I'm not dying, but there's this buzzing in my ears, and the world swirls around me, distant and faint. And I'm tired--so, so tired.

(don't worry Ecli going to die anytime soon.)
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:37 pm

Spitz entered the area with a slight limp. He lifted his mangled paw to eye level. The paw seemed harmed at first glance, but it would heal in good time and wasn't enough to make him an omega. Spitz sighed, and his red orbs darted warily around the clearing as he waited for the others.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Deputy
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:50 pm

Thunder placed Eclipse down on a pile of moss and sniffed at the wound. He heard the pup speak and sighed. "Rest little one." he said gently. Seeing Spitz and flicked his ears calling him over. Gathering up his basic herbs he quickly cleaned and bound the sandy pups head wound and waited for the rest of the gang to arrrive so he could treat the worst of the wounds.
Back to top Go down
Deviless
Leader
Deviless

Character sheet
Name: Deviless
Current Location in RP: Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:06 pm

Deviless arrived in the cave and sat down. She licked her wounds and tried to ignore the pain that they gave her.
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:16 pm

Grumbling to himself, Spitz padded/limped over to Thunder. Healing was just volunteer work here in the loner gang, and he wouldn't turn it down. His scarlet gaze settled on Devil, then turned back to the gray brute. As guarded as he was emotionally, the arctic wolf hated to see the gang that he was so loyal to injured like this.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:24 pm

I try to lift my eyes to the deputy's, but the pain and dizziness that accompanies the movement discourages me. Sighing, I let my eyelids cover my irises. The world stills, and I'm at peace. I smile and almost laugh at the ridiculousness of it all, the whole battle, and let a wave of darkness wash over me--sleep.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Deputy
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:48 am

Thunder quickly got to work on Spitz paw. Chewing up maragold flowers he spat the juice onto the wound and bound it up with cobwebs setting them with horsetail steams. "It will need to be checked daily." he growled looking at the strong white brute. Gathering up some herbs and slints he padded over to Devil and waited for he to notice him.
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:19 pm

Spitz nodded. "I can do that." He promised before trotting back over to the cave's entrance. He sat down and flicked his bushy white tail impatiently as he waited for the rest of the gang to show their faces.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

Dusk

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:32 am

Dusk limped towards the cave. She was hurting all over and her eye was burning. She growled as she saw Eclipse hurt badly, and she limped over towards her. "You alright?" She asks the pup sitting down besides her.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:35 am

Lilith limped towards Dusk and Eclipse. "What happened to you two?" She asked looking at her two friends. The black pup wondered how bad she looked, even though she knew she got thrown into the snow. Her body ached, while her neck felt sticky with blood. She looked around at the others wondering what the gang would do now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Cave
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Loner Gang of Winter Mountain :: The Gang :: Main Roleplay-
Jump to: