The Loner Gang of Winter Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Loner Gang of Winter Mountain

We are a wolf roleplay site branched off of the Tropical Skys Pack.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Activity Problem
The Main Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:56 am by Spitz

» The Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn
The Main Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:03 pm by Deviless

» ~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest!
The Main Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:59 pm by Deviless

» -Subzero- A Sled Dog Roleplay
The Main Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:19 pm by Spitz

» The Main Cave
The Main Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:08 pm by Spitz

» Count to 25 Before Admin, Leader, Deputy, or Mod Posts!
The Main Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:25 pm by Eclipse

» Count to a thousand!
The Main Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:01 pm by Eclipse

» .:Alaska:.
The Main Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:30 pm by Marlo

» WQ Reviews!
The Main Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:42 pm by Spitz

Top posters
Spitz
The Main Cave - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe Main Cave - Page 5 Voting_barThe Main Cave - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Deviless
The Main Cave - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe Main Cave - Page 5 Voting_barThe Main Cave - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Eclipse
Thunder
Bullet
Kagura
Blaze
Dusk
Marlo
Milly
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Main Cave

Go down 
+8
Bullet
Thunder
Milly
Dusk
Lilith
Deviless
Eclipse
Spitz
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet
Name: Spitz
Current Location in RP: The Main Cave

The Main Cave - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is where the gang spends most of their time. It was a part of the mountain until erosion hollowed it out to create a den. Deep inside the cave, there is a small stream. There is also a clearing outside the cave, the flattest part of Winter Mountain.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(ignore the people in the picture...)

Animals in the area: Mice, eagles/hawks (in clearing), voles, rabbits, rats, arctic foxes.

Last edited by Spitz on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://lonergang.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Thunder
Deputy
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:01 am

Thunder raised his head to look at Spitz as he came over and ate some of the meat by him and his mate. The gray brute said nothing and rested his head back down closing hos red eyes. "Rest." he growled to the other loners.
Back to top Go down
Kagura

Kagura

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:52 am

Kagura smiled to Eclipse. "I'll sing for you if you ever want me to."she said with a warm smile. The fae touched her nose on Eclipse's head and smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://thewarofthree.forumms.net/
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:58 am

Blaze sat down, watching as Spitz walked off. He shook his head and started to think about the fight, about the brute he fought(Seaspray). He grunted and moved into a position so that he was lieing down.
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:39 pm

Not one to hold grudges, Spitz dipped his head in genuine respect to Thunder and stepped back from the carcass once he was finished eating. He curled up carefully on a bed of moss--leaders and deputies had the luxury to sleep on more comfortable elk or caribou hides. But Spitz didn't care much. He fell asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Character sheet
Name: Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:47 pm

"Thanks," I say, feeling a sudden rush of gratitude for Kagura. I wag my tail and forget the pain in my head for a few moments, until Thunder's voice breaks through my thoughts. I nod to the black fae and scramble over to the cave to lay down on my own moss nest.
Back to top Go down
Bullet

Bullet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:45 am

(going to first person with Bullet....)

I perk my ears as I hear Kagura singing and I as just starting to stand up to go see her when I heard Thunders order. I scowled and lied back down, my head rested on my paws as my navy blue eyes gaze out of the opening of the cave, my broken leg sprawled out somewhat comfortably behind me and my thick bushy tail fluttered over my nose and covered my vision as I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 6:34 pm

(I like your avvie Bullet...and I'm a trend setter lol)

~The next day~

I wake up, my sandy colored fur sticking up after I tossed and turned in my sleep. I look over to where Bullet is. I remember what happened yesterday and don't want to get him angry, so I soundlessly slip out the entrance of the cave. I sit in the clearing, blinking stupidly against the bright early morning sunlight as I review the events that have happened in the past 24 hours. I sigh, suddenly wishing that Kagura could sing to me now.
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 6:40 pm

Spitz stirred but lay idly in his moss pile. His blood red eyes blinked drearily and hot air puffed from his nostrils as he huffed. He hated the fact that TSP had beaten them twice. Twice. The arctic brute growled softly, only loud enough for himself to hear, and shifted position in his nest.
Back to top Go down
Bullet

Bullet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 6:51 pm

(Thanks, and lol I just wanted to try first person as I never have xD)

I wake up suddenly with a jerk as sunlight hit my closed eyes, causing my leg to slam againast the ground and I yip sharply to cover up my yelp. I glance around, ears flattned hoping no one detected my yelp before I hobble just outside the caves entrance on three legs. I glance around, the snow glittering like crystals against the sun and my eyes narrow at the bright scene. Suddenly I notice Eclpse out of the corner of my eye and I turn, padding awkwardly into the bushes as I catch the scent of rat. A few moments later I reappear, empty handed and eyes narrowed in anger at the rat who had managed to slip into a rock crevice. I scowled and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Deviless
Leader
Deviless

Character sheet
Name: Deviless
Current Location in RP: Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:37 pm

Deviless woke up, only to see that everyone else was already up. She stretched and sat down.
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Bullet

Bullet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:41 pm

I perked my ears as I noticed Deviless wake up and I shook my head, standing up and stumbling over to the more than half way eaten carcass that Bullet had noticed Spitz chewing on last night. I dipped my head and tore of a small chunk before retreating into the ushes and lieing down to eat.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

Dusk

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:51 pm

Dusk smiles at Kagura, "I remember when my mother used to sing to me and my sister..." She trails off. The black and white loner perks her ears as she hears Thunder. "Well, night." She says to the two before walking over to a nice dark corner and laying down. She falls asleep quickly, dreaming about the fight. Dusk wakes up the next day and looks around at the others. She sighs and just lays there for awhile.
Back to top Go down
http://thewolvesofpower.forumotion.com
Lilith

Lilith

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:54 pm

Lilith yawned as she woke up. She smiled, feeling a bit better. The black pup got up and looked around at the others. I wonder what we do now... She thought, then shrugged and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Deputy
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 1:50 am

Thunder woke as Deviless stood up. He blinked his red eyes slowly waking up. Rising off their nest of pelts he shook his gray pelt. His ivory fangs gleamed in the light as he yawned.
Back to top Go down
Kagura

Kagura

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:44 am

Kagura licked Eclipse's head and smiled. "Good morning."she said. "Had a good sleep?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:10 pm

Seeing that everyone else had awoken, Spitz crawled from his "nest". He trotted outside the cave and nodded a curt good morning to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:14 pm

I beam at Kagura. "Good morning." I sigh but decide to be honest. "No, I didn't sleep very well."
Back to top Go down
Deviless
Leader
Deviless

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:03 pm

Deviless looked around at everyone, and she saw that everyone was now awake. She looked outside the cave at the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Deputy
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:54 pm

Thunder nuzzled Deviless and padded outside. "Those who are injuried I am checking now." he said before padding over to his herb stockpile.
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:30 pm

Spitz grumbled but he waited for Thunder to come around. His scarlet eyes were dark and gloomy yet thoughtful as he watched the sunrise.
Back to top Go down
Kagura

Kagura

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:36 am

"Is that so..."said Kagura. "What bothered you at night?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:18 pm

I choose my response carefully before replying. "The Battle and the Collapse." I admit. It's not exactly lying--but I was mostly dreaming of the pup gang I led and the terrible way they died. (see bio)
Back to top Go down
Deviless
Leader
Deviless

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:10 pm

Deviless looked as Thunder was healing everyone, and she rolled her eyes and looked back outside. She walked out of the cave and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:02 am

Lilith walked over towards Kagura and Eclipse. "Hey." She says before sitting down with a yawn. "Whats going on?" The black pup asks, then wenches at her friendly tone of voice. "I mean, what are you two talking about?" Lil says with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:08 pm

I almost burst out laughing at Lilith. I see that she's trying hard to act like a loner and I approve of it, but sometimes I can't help myself. Then my smile fades and I become cool and calm for everyone's sakes. "Well, we're just exchanging our morning greetings." But my face hardens, since I'm not telling the whole truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Cave   The Main Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Cave
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Loner Gang of Winter Mountain :: The Gang :: Main Roleplay-
Jump to: